Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Disc Golf Order

I am setting up a bulk order of disc golf discs. I need people willing to go in on the order so we can qualify to get the bulk discount. You can get any combination of drivers, mid ranges or putters that you want, but it needs to be in sets of four. IE 1 Putter, 2 Mid ranges, 1 Driver

I can get different types of plastics as well. The pricing is like this:

DX plastic set of four - $25
Pro plastic set of four - $35
Champion plastic set of four - $44
Star plastic set of four - $50

These are cheap because they have cosmetic blemishes, which do not affect the flight properties of the disc at all.
If you are interested in getting in on this deal please email me and let me know what type of discs you would like and what plastic.
srobbins13@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment