Thursday, August 29, 2013

One Project a Day

I am changing the tune of this blog completely. My wife and I bought a true blue fixer upper. Thanks to a ton of help from various family members it is no in a condition suitable for habitation. However, there is still a ton of work to be done. I know that if I try to sprint through all of the sundry projects I will end up getting tired of it, and thus just give up for a while until I feel another boost of desire. Those kinds of waves will take forever to finish this house. Thus I am going to adopt a more "slow and steady" approach. I am going to do one thing a night for the house. Sometimes it will be a two minute project, like attaching a light switch cover. Sometimes it will be a hour long project. Every night after I am done I will get on here and put a quick post of what I did. Mainly it is a way to keep myself accountable, and so when I feel like nothing is happening with this house, I can look back and know that I have actually done something.

No comments:

Post a Comment