Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day

There are two different ways to celebrate Labor Day. There are the guys who go out and get there last summer vacation that they have been meaning to get to all season. Then there are the guys who go out to finish the project they have been meaning to get to all summer. In case you are wondering I did not go out for a final vacation. I spent the day working on prepping my dining room to receive laminate flooring. There is a half inch heigh discrepancy between the kitchen and dining room floors, which needed to be ramped down, to allow the flooring to be laid seamlessly across both floors. I also removed the wood under the new stove. Now it is just resting on the floor. After all this I was able to finish installing the light above the mirror in the bathroom. All in all I would say that the name fit the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment